Home Forums Towncraft Support Forum not sure…

This topic contains 3 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  Nuwa 3 days, 4 hours ago.

• Author

kea
    Participant

i am new to the forums so idk where this goes

hi i am kea my ign is kea_7k! :}

so i made an apply for the kolebucks resonant in server kolgraph {/sk}
    and i never got a response, i read on other servers fourms that they don’t respond to denied applys tho, i a very sorry that i made this thread if this is the case/
    :{

sorry for wasting 2 minuts of you all’s time reading this thread, i am ew to towncraft but besides the inaccessability this server has this server is very nice inteadd {when i say new i meen 2 months}

FarewellToArms
    Participant

Rate of forum responses can be a little slow. Try going in-game and asking a staff member your question via /msg. You can almost always count on one being there!
    I do not personally know anything about kolbucks.

Also, welcome to the server!

β€œYou will make all kinds of mistakes; but as long as you are generous and true and also fierce you cannot hurt the world or even seriously distress her. She was meant to be wooed and won by youth.”

― Winston S. Churchill, My Early Life, 1874-1904

kea
    Participant

Ty for the reply!

I asked nerdy a week or so ago and she never responded, I herd that nerdy isn’t at her best this time many players told me so I hope nerdy gets better! πŸ™‚
    I will ask another staff member, ty

Nuwa

Hey! Sorry for the late reply.
    A lot of staff don’t have the forums. And I have kind of forgotten about them the past week lol πŸ˜›
    Welcome to Town craft and to the forums!!
    The head shop staff sometimes put applications in a “maybe” box to keep an eye on the player. πŸ˜€ so, doesn’t mean its been turned down, I don’t actually know about it, I don’t work there. But good luck!! πŸ˜€

"Of course it is happening inside your head, Harry, but why on earth should that mean that it is not real?" - Dumbledore, Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows.
    "A wizard is never late, Frodo Baggins. Nor is he early. He arrives precisely when he means to." - Gandalf, Lord of the Rings.
    "I don't see how her being cyborg is relevant" - Prince Kai, The Lunar Chronicles, Scarlet

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.